Wednesday 13 June 2012

This Little Bird...



I mentioned in an earlier blog that I was thinking about creating a second blog page, and after turning the idea over in my head for a few days, I’ve decided to go ahead and do it. The content on this blog specifically relates to eating disorder recovery, and it felt too casual to go from writing about something with so much gravity to writing about discovering brown bread ice cream (really: it’s a thing). So I’m going to create a second blog where I can post random musings, pretty photographs, little weirdnesses (see aforementioned brown bread ice cream), quotes I like, little life updates, etc etc.

I also wanted to make sure I kept some sort of active dialogue going in terms of recovery. The posts I’ve been reading on here and the comments I’ve been left have been incredibly inspiring, and are making sure that I feel motivated and supported. It’s important to keep being inspired, I think – to keep on asking questions, to keep growing, and to keep building relationships. And it’s proven valuable to have a designated space to talk and think about all that specific stuff (and of course, I love reading the words you all post on here, too!)

That having been said, I am more than just someone recovering from an eating disorder. I am a writer. I am a best friend. I am an obsessive reader. I love to read about quantum physics, even though I was terrible at Science at school. I am fascinated by mindfulness and psychology and dreaming. I love to travel, I love art, and photography. And it would be nice to have a designated space for all that stuff, too.

If you’re interested in reading, I’d love for you to stop by my other page, too. I just set up the page, and the link is below (please note: you may need to paste this in manually – I am not the most tech-savvy of folk):



1 comment:

  1. I always go back and forth with this type of thing.
    I look forward to it angel :))

    And again, thank you for EVERYTHING <3

    ReplyDelete